Thursday, July 17, 2008

Omini

Well that's right folks, Sam was finally able to see his son this week. We were actually able to take him to Lake Powell. We are still working things out with Omini's mother, to see when and how often we get to see Omi, but he is back in our lives, and yes that makes me a step mother! All gifts and advice would be very much appreciated! Just kidding! We love having his son in our lives and this is an awesome experience for Sam and myself. He is the cutest kid and so funny. He grew attached to my little brothers Richie and Spencer. We had a great time with Omi and can't wait to get to know him more. It has been something of around 5 or more years since Sam last saw him and we are so thankful and greatful to have him in our lives. Wanna see a picture of what he looks like now? I will have another post marked Lake Powell in a few, but just to see his cute face!

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

I just about cried when I heard the news!!! Yippeee! Yay for getting to know Omini again! Congratulations you three!

Laef said...

I think I was around the last time you got to see Omini, Sam. That WAS some time ago. Glad to hear you are able to see him again.

Unknown said...

That is awesome and he is so cute.

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. What a blessing to finally have Omini back in your life. I can't believe how big he is. Last time I saw him he was only about 4 years old. He is such a cute kid. Must take after his mother. HEE HEE!! I bet you both are so happy.