Friday, June 27, 2008

Championship Football game

So on saturday June 27, at 7:00 is Sammy's final championship football game, against the logan bears. I hope that all of you who can and want to, will come to support the utah wolverines! They usually are fun football games, and the louder the crowd, the more pumped up they will be. It is at Juan Diego high school, on about 12300 south and 3 east. you get off on that exit, head east, thru about 3 lights till you see the mc donalds on your right, turn right there, and head straight, you will run RIGHT into the school, park, and find the football stadium. school age kids 3 bucks adults 5 bucks under school age is free! hope to see some of you there, if you cant make it, I will post pictures like i usually do!

3 comments:

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Hey Sara,
Brandon and I are going through the Bountiful Temple on 8/1 for our endowments . . . 8/3 is Tayge's blessing . . . 8/5 (which is also our 3rd anniversary) we are going through the SLC Temple for our sealing . . . I would love to have an "advice book" put together. How much do you charge?? Let me know! Send me an email minster2005@hotmail.com

Liz

Unknown said...

Hey barbecue this Saturday July 19th for Marley's birthday. I'll call you guys.