Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lake Powell

We are heading off to Lake Powell this wednesday till saturday. I am so excited, the water has risen so much, that castle rock is open. Those of you who are big Lake powell fan's know that is an awesome thing. We are going to go camp and spend time on the lake with my dad, and some of my brothers and sister. Then we come back on Saturday morning, and I have two showers to head to a cousin's wedding shower, and a friends baby shower, then dun dun dun.....
SAM'S PLAY OFF FOOTBALL GAME. Those of you who are in the area and would love to come and support your utah Wolverines, please come to the game. We are now in the playoffs and would love everyones support. Plus the games are fun, and with how big the team is, Sam still gets a ton of playing time. He is the defensive end, and plays almost all of the defense time, except when he needs a rest. So it is tonz of fun. Wish us luck if you cant come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck. I wish i could be there but instead i'm here taking my finals. enjoy your week.

Elizabeth

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

Wow I feel sad for you guys! Sounds like a hard life! Sad to say for us we have lived in St. George for over 4 yrs and never made it to lake powell! Hope you guys have fun and good luck to my fav cousin! hehe

Jess said...

Good luck Sam! We miss seeing you guys. Church just isn't the same outside of the 24th Ward. Maybe we will have to come to a game, the boys would love it. By the way..to answer your question from my Running post. I did not lose all that weight while running. I lost all but 5 pounds of it throughout this past year and then have lost 6 since running. I wish I could run for a few weeks and lose that much!! Have a blast it Powell! I am so jealous.