Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

MEMORY TAG!!!
This sounds like a lot of fun and I have had fun remembering memories about all my friends so it is your turn.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I can't wait to see what people remember.

I tag everyone reading my Blog!

5 comments:

Kaylene said...

Memories, suddenly I'm seeing cats...

I remember photographing your wedding, LOL!

Ashley said...

I remember when you and me and Rachel and Melissa went to the SheDaisy concert at Thanksgiving point, it was miserable and cold and SheDaisy sang the same song like 5 times so they could get the recording just right. Finally we just left, that sucked! But it was a fun adventure to remember.

WhitneyLou said...

I remember when you needed help up the bleachers at the Wolverines football game, because of the aforementioned boot and from then on we have been family...

Suzanne said...

I remember meeting you at your wedding to my nephew Sam, and how you two looked at one another with such love

Aunt Suzanne

Unknown said...

The first time I met you was at the theaters I think. I was like... Yeah for Sam for scoring a hottie. No for realz. He is one lucky dog. Not that he really is a dog. you know what I mean. You make a gorgeous couple and I am so happy for you both.