Friday, July 18, 2008

Lake Powell July 08

This is our fun trip of the year and it was even more fun for Sammy and myself because his adorable son Omini came. We miss you already Omi! Love ya!



These are some awesome pictures I took of Sam doing tricks on the wakeboard!


Sara's foot. It's still all swollen and I'm going in for an x-ray on Monday. For all of you that know me, I have big problems with my ankles, I was in a boot last year for like 6 months from a car accident and now this is on my other foot. I did this on Sunday on that hike. I fell off a little cliff chasing after Omini. He landed it and I didn't. This is the result!

4 comments:

Kaylene said...

Ouch! (((HUGS))) Looks like a great trip!

Ashley said...

ouch that is exactly what my foot looked like when I had a stress fracture/cellulitus. It was not pretty. I had to be in a boot for 6 weeks.

melanie said...

Omini looks like he had a really great time!! I am so glad to see that.

WhitneyLou said...

I love that Omini we with you... I can't believe that you hurt your foot again! I hope you feel better. XOXO