Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Full Plate

So this week is going to be a very busy week, for me at least. Monday thru Friday, only during 8-5 I'm babysitting a 2 year old boy, Noah. Then during that week, Wednesday, I'll be babysitting the neighbors 14 year old boys. (there is 2, not twins. One's adopted then she had another right after) Will be watching them until next Tuesday. Have to sleep there and stuff too. Then on Monday, Wednesday morning, and all day Thursday I'll have the Newman kids (my niece and nephew that I nanny for) so that is like 2 two year olds, one 5 year old, and two 14 year olds! AHH, and Sam is going to be on transports and not really around. Also Omini is going to be coming this weekend and Sam will be taking him camping for the ward camp out. I am going to be sooo busy! So if anyone is bored and wants to watch some kids, I have a few. The two 14 year olds are a little rebellious! Well, the one that is adopted is. He took his dad's brand new Infinity for a joy ride the other day! Scratched the entire side of the car and the scratch was about 2 feet tall and the length of the car! I hope that doesn't happen while I am watching them! I think they are a little too young to think about sneaking out, but Sam says they probably already do! YIKES!! Then my sister, Rachel, who I nanny her kids, will be leaving for India in a few weeks, for 2 whole weeks. Wow, that is along time to be gone in India. I will be watching the kids when she leaves for that. I am really going to need a vacation in September when this is all done.

2 comments:

Amy said...

HOly cow Sara! I would offer, but I have absolutely no experience. :) No, i really will. Good luck with that week - sounds like a lot of work.

Kaylene said...

Crazy stuff!!! Hey, do you wanna take my boys for a couple days. LOL! :P