Thursday, March 27, 2008

snow???

We come home from Cancun and my birthday in the sun, and me getting sun poisening. And here we are on Sam's birthday in the snow. it is currently snowing, and will all day long!! Ha ha, happy birthday SAM!
Today is my dearest husbands birthday. he is turning 31 today. he is the cutest and best husband in the world. I just wanted to send a shout out, to him, happy birthday. he is my best friend and everything i could ever want in a husband. He is kind, caring and mostly he loves me the most. I love you honey!!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday, Sam! How can you be 31 years old, when I am older than you and I am only ?....Hmmmm, how old am I? (II'll never tell!)
Love you two.

Aunt Suzanne

Kaylene said...

you'll get a "happy" medium here... IT's supposed to thunderstorm every day, but reach the 80's every day.

Walkers said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We love you and think you are a stud.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sam. Your a STUD!

Unknown said...

Yeah.. someone who is older than me. Okay not by much. Happy Birfday Sam and welcome back to reality. It almost April and snowing. What is up with that? Still need to get together.