Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Park

Today was such a beautiful day that I had to take advantage, so Sammy went golfing with my brother in law, and I took Kaylee and Taylor to the park. At one point today it got up to 60! It was a great fun day. Here are some pictures of the kids at the park.
These were the coolest swings, they were little chairs!

Kaylee was trying so hard to climb up that spider web! so taylor was trying too.

I think this was Taylors time really playing in sand, because I would catch him eating it! How cute. So he had sand covering his face and hands. Kaylee was busy hiding her hands and feet.

They had a great playground for kids then for little kids. with ramps going up to the slides, which was nice since Taylor cant really do stairs yet.

Finally going down the MANY slides that they had there.

If you cant tell, we had a very fun day at the park. I hope that wherever you are the weather is turning a little warmer and a little more like summer. We cant wait for that season around here.

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thomas Family said...

I just deleted my last comment because I realized I can't spell. Anyways I'll try this again.

You got to love Spring time! I know we do.

What a darling nephew and neice you have. It must be fun to have them near by.

Sorry if this is a little nasty to write about, but it's pretty funny when kids eat sand. Did you know it comes out in there poopies and it's looks almost the same? :)Makes for some interesting diaper changes. :) Sorry, I'm kind of a weird one.