Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Love My Husband

Sam bought me and a friend tickets to go to the Rascal Flatts concert last night. They're my favorite band!!! AND opening for them was Kellie Pickler. She was a contestant on American Idol and she's so cute. I think she's so down to earth. She got out there and was singing and taking off her shoes and just really paying attention to the crowd. Everyone loved her. Then Rascal Flatts came out and they were awseome!!! I was so lucky to be able to go for my birthday! Thank you so much SAMMY! I love you. These are a few of my favorite songs they played and the music video was playing in the background. I love this one about Kellie Pickler. It's the song she wrote for her mom, who left when Kellie was young, but I bet she wishes she was now!! You go girl!

1 comments:

Gram said...

I love Rascal Flatts too! So jealous! (they do get overplayed though...) I love Winner at a losing game too. So, sorry, the news it correct, we are moving. But we will only be in the next stake over (valley view) so we won't be far!