Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the big day. It is the day we leave for our belated honeymoon! We are so excited. I do two pedicures last night, and so now i have money to spend to go get me a pedicure. I wouldnt enjoy it if i gave one to myself. So I am going to give in, and go get me one. And I need to get my eyebrows waxed, and Sammy needs to get an extra pair of contacts. I just got me a new easter skirt, since we will be spending easter with Sam's aunt and uncle in cali. I am so excited for our vacation. It will be a blast, just Sam and I! We have been saving our money and we have our whole trip paid for, along with some money to come home to and to cover our bills while we're gone. we are almost gone for two weeks, because right when we get back, well 4 days later, we go down to Houston, and go to our nephews baby blessing. I am so excited for that, because I haven't met him yet. But I already love him. Weird huh?? Well, everyone be safe and happy while we are gone, and we'll miss you. and we will post many pictures up on our page when we get back.

5 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

So, that's what that Cancun countdown was about. Sounds soooo fun. Have a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

Wow... Can we come with you guys? Okay we would totally spoil the moment since we are way over that honeymoon stuff. Hahahaha. We are professionally married people now. Not EVEN. Well have fun and get some sun for us. Sorry we never stopped by in Salt Lake... it was totally a last minute thing. When you guys get back, we need to get together.

Kaylene said...

Have fun!!!

NelsonFam said...

Have a blast and enjoy every moment!

The Naegle's said...

LUCKY!! I have heard the water in Cancun is even better than Hawaii!! Have fun you two little love birds :-) can't wait to see pics when you get back. and I am sure you had the best birthday, how fun to have a birthday on vacation in Cancun...