Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kevin and Kaylene and boys!

We just got back from Houston. We went down for the baby blessing of sweet little baby Joey.


He has the best temperment and is such a sweet baby. He would only really get upset at night time, when he just had too much stimulation. He has the cutest strawberry blond curls and big blue eyes and just a sweet, sweet, baby. I held him most of the weekend and Kaylene's mom and my mother-in-law had to ask me if I would share. That was kinda embarrassing, but oh well. I knew it would be a while before I got to see him again, so I wanted my turn. Kaylene's mom was there for the blessing so I didn't really feel that bad for her.
Yes, Sam and I did travel a lot there in March. It was fun and now we are home to stay for a while, until we go to Lake Powell in July. You can already see my count down. Actually I think we go to Park City for a week just before that. That will be fun and nice for me to take Kaylee and Taylor too. Just some swimming and games and right up there by the Alpine Slide. I love Park City.
I want to put more pictures up of our weekend in Houston, with the Texas Steele's, but I forgot my camera, so I will have to steal some pictures as soon as Kaylene post's them. I have this cute one of me and my mother-in-law.
We had a great time! We went out to dinner on Friday night to Olive Garden, Sam told them it was my birthday so they sang to me again! Then on Saturday we went to Galveston and had a lot of fun there walking along pier 21. We looked at all the big oil ships and then we went down to the beach. Watched some guys surf and played in the water. I held baby Joey most of the time, he didnt like the wind and me either, so we stayed inside this fishing store on the end of the pier. That was pretty cool. Then we went home and had an early night in, and on Sunday was the blessing. It was great. We invited the missionaries over for dinner with us and we all took some pictures and then we hung out and went home on Monday morning. VERY early monday morning, I might add. We left at 3:30 Utah time, to get the the airport, and left on the plane at 5 Utah time. That was so early. Thanks Kevin and Kaylene for the fun weekend. WE hope to see you guys soon!!!

1 comments:

Kaylene said...

I'm so glad you came down!!! I'll have pics up soon, for now I'm jsut trying to get back into the groove now that everyone has gone home. :( I told my Mom I was going to barricade the door. She said she'd go out the other one... OH well... I think I'll be lonely for a week or two without all of you!