Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wolverines vs the Vipers



Sam plays up against this guy who seriously hates him. He always tries to choke sam, and pull his shirt, grab his face mask, and all sorts of things, this is why they fight!!! Yes, last year in the pre season game, sam was fighting with this guy, and got caught and he got kicked out of the 2nd half of the game. Not really proud of that one, and this time when they played they still fought, but didnt get caught. here are some of my favorite pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey.. We just got back from Vegas and I checked the blog. We totally missed the bar-b-que. Sorry.. Man we totally need to get together. For Realz. We keep saying it and then missing each other.

Walkers said...

I love your slide show. Justin is so bummed he is injured and can't play football. Oh my sis-in-law did my header by the way so I will have to ask her how she did it. She is a blogging guru!