Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleepovers at 31??

I guess I should start off with Sammy's best friend, Sila, from years back. He called today to say that he is moving away. We already live so far away from them that it is hard to see them when we want. Us living in Holladay and them living in Spanish Fork (for those of you not familiar with Utah, that is about an hour to an hour and a half away, depending on who's driving!) Now they are moving like 3 hours away from that! They say they're moving the beginning of May. Needless to say, after Sammy heard the news today, he decided that since they are moving in like a month, he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Sila. They both took work off tomorrow and Sammy went down to the Tonga's to play video games all night and have a sleepover. I know I know but they are best friends!!!

The Tonga's have been there for Sammy through everything. It is really sad for us to see them go. We are so close to their daughters Mylee and Makensi. You probably have seen their pictures on here but here's some more. They have just been such an important part of his life. I am so grateful for their friendship to My Sammy. I will miss you Tonga's!! We will visit as much as we can. We love you....

Me and Sam with Mylee the littler one and Makensi

Best friend Sila over Sammy's right shoulder

This is the only picture that I have of Melissa. The lady in blue is Sammy's REAL sister (not adopted) and then it is Sila and Melissa (in pink) and their two girls.

3 comments:

The Naegle's said...

FUN! that is sad though that they are moving farther away! thanks for the pic comments, I think he is one cute baby too! I love those books you make, they are SUPER cute!!! maybe I can order one that will just be for like a day planner?? would that be possible?? I need to get more organized and that would be way cute to tote around. let me know. and yes the weather down here is gorgeous right now! I love it, but dont worry it will all come to a screeching halt in a few weeks, I am not leaving my house this summer JK but really not looking forward to the out of control heat. I was going to tell ya somethin else too and I forgot! ugh.

Anonymous said...

I miss you lots and lots my baby is good she is now 1 pound 6 ounces as of April 3 I have some ultra sound pictures on my blog you should see it

Unknown said...

I just love all your posts. I am so bad about commenting but I love reading them. I love your wedding pics too by the way. Sam is a lucky dogg. We'll have to get together sometime. I want to hear about Cancun.