Monday, April 28, 2008

Missouri

So sam went on a transport to Missouri, and he asked his boss if I could go too. That was really exciting for me, because I've never been to Missouri, And I was just excited to go somewhere for free! So we headed out there, and for those of you who have never been out there, it is so beautiful. It was lush green, and so many hills, absolutely no mountains which was weird for me, and the best part of all, there was wild turtles that were crossing the highway. If you didnt know, I absolutely love turtles, they are my favorite animal. They were just wild and about the circumference of a mason jar. They are so cute, and they were trying to hurry across the high way so not to get ran over. Then we did the drop off of the child at the most beautiful lake. The lake was surrounded by lush green hills, and big hotels and so much to do if you stayed for a week or so. It was so beautiful, then we caught a flight back to utah, but we had a 3 hour lay over in vegas. Which we were so bored, we tried that oxygen bar, which we felt no different. They are supposed to help with jet lag, and if your tired, to wake you up, and more energy, but i felt nothing, and i didnt like the smell of mine, but hey, that was fun to try something new. And that was so fun to go out to another state with my husband, and travel like he does. I wish we could have stayed longer and just taken in more sights. oh well, i guess i am off to washington with him later this week. that will be fun.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good to know you two are still alive after all your adventures. When does Sam play again....we want to come and see him tackle people!

Aunt Suzanne