Monday, May 5, 2008

Rachel, Jenny smith,Lindsey, and Kristy better look, your tagged!

Four places I go over and over
- Home
- Church
- Work (rachels house)
- Dianne, my friend across the street

~ Four people who email me ~
- SAMMY (husband)
- Angie (sis-in-law)
- Grandma
- Scrapbook lady

~ Four of my favorite foods ~
- Cheesecake
- Pizza
- Nilla Waffers
- Fresh fruit and veggies

~ Four places I'd rather be right now ~
- Back to Cancun
- Our friends the Mappson's havin a BBQ again
- Actually anywhere on a vacation
- Reading a good book, watching a good movie, soaking in a bubble bath, getting a massage . ...

~ Four movies I could watch over and over again ~
- The Notebook
- My Best Friends Wedding
- Notting Hill
- Grid Iron Gang
-We are Marshall

~ Four people I tag ~
-Rachel (my sister)
-Jenny (friend)
-Lindsey (yes you arizona BFF)
-Kristy (yes you the Sugies)

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

so, when you going to come and visit me again? :)

The Naegle's said...

thanks sara, I will do it... soon?? haha I am such a blogging slacker! text me your email address again too pls.