Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial day post...a little late i know!

So this post is about the last week! I know this is like my journal, but i've been busy. So for memorial day, sam had the day off, like i'm sure most people did. And we started off with going to breakfast with my sister...the newmans, and my mom and dad. That was fun, except it was raining, what kind of a day off is raining?? We then went to my sister's house to play mario kart on the wii!! What a fun game, I need to get better because I come in last. Except when I play with Kaylee (who is 4) she comes in last and I come in second to last. We are great competetors! haha. Then we had lunch plans with our friends the tonga's...who at this point are no longer moving. Which that is great! we lunch in pleasant grove because it is about the middle spot for both of us. It was at a great hamburger and shake place, but who wants shakes when it is freezing and raining outside!! Then after that, we came home and got some stuff together, to go to our friends the Mapson's to have spaghetti and play the wii some more. That was so much fun till all the sudden..where did whitney go? Oh, up stairs and went to sleep! That was funny, so i helped her out, did some of the dishes, since she didn't let me bring anything. And we quietly left. That was our memorial day. The day before (sunday) is when my family went to my grandpa's grave. It has almost been a year since his passing... and we all miss him so much. For those of you who dont remember, he died on my brother Richie's wedding day one year ago, june 1st. So it is coming up, I can't believe it. Then on tuesday I got to watch Taylor and Kaylee and we went to our last dance class. That was sad, her performance is this saturday. And on wednesday was school, almost the last day, and she was so sick and throwing up, but I told her to go, because then she is going to kindergarten next year and wont have her cute teacher anymore. Then I was so sick in bed on thursday while sam went on a transport. And today here is friday and we are having a BBQ with our friends the Abram's, (which is my sister-in-law angie's sister and bro in law...small world huh??) well that's been my week. And off to sam's game tomorrow!
If you want to go to sam's game, there is only 2 games left, and they are both home games, at Juan Diego High school. If you want more details either call me or look on the website I have posted on here.

0 comments: