Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another win for Wolverines!

I am not sure of the score, but it was about 4 or 5 touch downs to 1 touch down they made in the end of the 3rd quarter. Here are some action shots of my honey...

Here is a pic with him getting ready for the game with one of his best buds Paul Fuali'i. (oh and please dont comment about his hair, we are in constant dispute about this... it will be cut!!)




There he is in the back left corner...


Just waiting to go in...nice picture!!


another best bud Joe Mappson, right after he made one of the touchdowns!


Look at my baby's form!!


Number 56 about to go into the dog pile!


cute bum!

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

So fun! I miss real football. TV football looses my attention in no time flat...

Jenny said...

Hello Hello!

So Sara my friend I did not forget you I sent you a text about the bbq for Olivia and I never heard back and was seriously too busy to bug ya :( But you were invited :) It was the craziest weekend ever! It was so stressful!

It was crazy Justin showed up! and he wanted me to take him to dinner after lol ya right!

We need to hang out soon! OH so you know im selling stamps...im having my very first party on June 7th you dont need to buy anything just come and eat and be support :)