Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best Friends



Lindsey and I have been best friends since we were born. We grew up a few houses away from eachother, in Arizona. I eventually moved up to utah, and she stayed there. We were both heart broken, and missed eachother like crazy. We have been through many things, one of the last times I saw her I was very sick, so we didnt get to hang out very much. But we just had the opportunity to hang out on wednesday night. I went down to Arizona for a transport with Sam, and I called her up to have her meet us for dinner. It was so awesome to see her, her cute husband and very cute baby! We went to dinner at the Claim Jumper and went to an arcade place for games, well into the night. Then Champ got tired and he needed to go to bed, so we had to part for the night. The amazing thing is, that we are such good friends, that we were able to pick up right where we left off, 8 years ago. It was so awesome to see her again, and to be able to meet her family. We have vowed to hang out more, now the we are adults and can do that on our own, and we are so excited to be in eachothers lives again. I love having that special best friend back into my life, I have never met as great of a friend as her, and she said the same.
It was great to be with you Lindsey, I hope you enjoy our slide show! Look at all the Albrights in that first picture! haha! black mail! Sorry about the picture quality, the camera's werent what they are now, but you get the idea! Love you Lindsey! It was awesome to see you again....Till next time, (and I'll bring a better camera then my phone one!)

5 comments:

The Naegle's said...

TOTAL BLACK MAIL! JK I love it! those pictures are hilarious and I can totally remember what was going on in every picture like it was yesterday. so funny. My hair is out of control in every picture, haha! We had so much fun with you guys wed night and can't wait to do it again. Champ is already missin' you and Sam :-)

The Naegle's said...

Sara! We miss you guys!!!! this is going to be one boring WED. compared to last week :-) anything new with the Steele's?

Ali said...

Of course I remember you!

Thanks for the comment! I've also checked out your fun blog before :) Thanks for leaving it open! Your life seems fabulous! I'm happy you're doing well. You were a gorgeous bride, by the way :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sara! Laura is having a baby shower on Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00. I don't have your number but I will text Sam the directions if you want to come. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

Sara Did you get my text? I need your e-mail I have to send you an invite so you can see my fat butt