Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random thoughts

I was blog hopping, come on everyone does it, but I was looking on my sister's in-law's and they had this blog that they said you should really read! So, I was looking into it and I seriously sat here all night reading this blog and just crying. It is so sad. It is about a family who's dad had Melanoma Cancer. Anyway this is the blog www.brycedbrown.com. It just really touched me, especially since I was thinking I needed to start going to a tanning bed to get a base tan for cancun, so I dont get fried! After reading that blog, I kinda lost interest. I am just so heartbroken for this family and I'm sure they didn't even know I looked at there blog. It's out there for everyone to look at, so if you have time on your hands and you are blog hoppin', then just take a look.

A little spin off on the random blog hoppin thing, we love people looking at our blog, we really don't mind. We would love to look at yours as well, so please leave us a comment and your blog site so we can take a look. AND if you will notice it's almost mine and Sam's birthday!! We're just 6 days apart, so feel free to leave us presents on our blog. Kind of a funny thing to see who leaves us what. Even if you dont know us, just leave one.

But seriously everyone, please wear sunscreen this summer and be so careful!! Give up those tanning beds, pasty can look and sounds better then being tan in a casket.
Everyone take care. Tofa soifua!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

You are so right about wearing sunblock!! I know. I have red hair and freckles and sun can just about do me in. But secretly, I love it!! So, wear sunblock.
Thanks for the reminder. Aunt Sandy