Thursday, February 28, 2008

Again!!!

Yes, sick again! Sick now with what I think is either a sinus infection or with strep. I dont know at this point, just all achey and sore throat. Still have to nanny and babysit the kids in the neighborhood. Last night Sammy and I had to babysit the neighbors across the street. They have 3 girls and we watched them while the parents went to the Jazz game. It was time for all the girls to go to sleep so I took care of the baby upstairs and sent Sammy downstairs to put the other two to bed. I was trying to put the baby to bed and she was almost asleep. I could hear the other 2 girls screaming and Sammy was playing with them and getting them all wild up so they would have a harder time to fall asleep! I put the baby in the bed but she woke up and started to cry because the girls woke her up with the screaming! Does anyone else's husband do that? When you are trying to put kids to bed they go right behind you and get them all wild up again! GRRR! Then all the kids were all awake and just wanting to play! All this while I had a fever and was feeling so sick.(Venting) The parents came home and asked if we felt like teenagers again babysitting. I laughed and said we were just makin' out on the couch before they walked in!

1 comments:

The Naegle's said...

SARA THAT IS AWESOME! well.... not that you are sick part but the making out on the couch! LOL so stinkin' funny. K I am soooo sick too! I can't even handle it, i went to urgent care and got an antibiotic Sun. and 5 days later still sicker than ever!!! i have a dr appt tomorrow morning hopefully i don't die before then. miss you, when u coming to visit AZ?? Maybe if Sammy gets a transport from down here you could go with and come see my cute baby :-)