Thursday, February 7, 2008

Nanny

As most of you know I nanny Rachel's (my sister) 2 kids for my job.  I do it from usually 630 am until 5ish pm.  So i do breakfast, lunch, pre-school, naps, diaper changes... I have a lot of mommy experience!!  Respect to you mothers!  Today i was feeding Taylor, who is 18 months, breakfast and had gotten him out of his high chair.  As I was washing his hands in the sink, Kaylee (who is 4) looks on the ground and says "Sara, what's that on the floor?"  I looked over and it was poop!  Taylor had pooped while in the high chair and when I lifted him up, it fell out of his diaper.  IT was bad and I almost stepped in it,  so i just skipped the sink and i took him straight to the bath!  Gotta love kids!!!!  AND of course Kaylee didn't help me pick it up!! LOL

Yesterday I had them, and had gotten the worst migraine. (I think from not eating)  I was excited to give them back to there dad, and then went home to go take a nap from 530 until I woke up, which was 9.  It was so late and I still didn't feel well so I just went back to sleep and woke up at 6 this morning!  This time I was actually refreshed!

1 comments:

The Naegle's said...

EWW! POOP?? K I am so NOT looking forward to that one with Champ. I am the youngest as you know and don't have that much mommy experience. Thank you for sharing that lovely story so that when that happens to me I won't think I am the only one haahaa. And you need to eat!!