Friday, February 29, 2008

About Sara

So I finally got tagged! Thanks Kaylene! I kinda think these are fun, so here goes..... The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

What is his name: Samasoni H Steele
What is her name: Sara M Steele
How long have you been married? For a whopping 6 1/2 months and loving it!!!
How long did you date? Well, we dated from August '06 until March '07
How old is he? 30
How old is she? 23
Who eats more? Well, he is a big tuff poly boy who used to out eat anyone. Now I think he is getting older and it's harder for him to put food away! But it's a big competition when I'm starving!!!
Who said "I Love You" first? Not sure, but i bet it was me.
Who is smarter? Well, I think that besides my dad, Sam is the smartest guy I know. He knows alot about our religion and he is "street smart" from growing up in South Carolina. He was taking smart classes in school. He's especially great in math. One thing you guys probably dont know is that I write the blog and post it. He will come by a little bit later and re-read it and check all my spelling and all my punctuation marks and make sure I dont have run on sentences and everything. He is so cute!!
Who's temper is worse? Oh wow, that's a toss up. He says he used to have a really bad one when he was younger but I think he out grew it! I just still have a bad one. Usually I can't get him angry but the bad drivers can! If you knew his job and the kids he has to deal with, he is very calm.
Who does the laundry? It's usually me, but sometimes he will throw in a load if he needs something right away.
Who does the dishes? Well, usually it is me, but sometimes he will help out. We usually eat upstairs at my mom's since we have an apartment in her basement.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are at the foot of the bed looking at it, then it is me. I always have to be on his left side he says. He sleeps better that way.
Who pays the bills? Well, usually he does. I get so absorbed in my job (watching my sister's kids) I never have time. He likes to do it anyway. He always has to know about our money and how much the bills are and everything. I just stay out of it.
Who cooks dinner? Well, we both do but it's a toss up. He cooks great poly food and I cook the American stuff. USUALLY my mom does!!! We love eating at moms!!
Who drives when you're together? Sam does. He doesn't think I'm a great driver and he thinks he's a professional one, which he usually is. Usually women drivers have no clue, (which I think is true) because they're either on the phone or not paying attention! So he drives and vents and I look out the window.
Who is more stubborn? ME!!!
Whos parents do you see most? Mine. We live downstairs from them and his family lives kinda far away.
Who proposed? Sam did. I told him early on in the relationship, "I'm going to marry you one day!" and he proposed on my birthday! Happy Birthday To Me!!!!
Who has more friends? Sam definitely does. He's very outgoing and loves to get anyone's phone number. He just sits and texts all his friends all day. I like to have friends but I think we're in a really strange time in our lives. Example, he's older and all his friends have kids. I'm a bit younger and my friends are just getting married, or are preg-o, and dont really want to hang out with people yet. You know the honeymoon stage. Maybe it's me that is in that, but I'm up to hang out with anyone. I love meeting new people and we would love to hang out with my friends from high school again.
Who has more siblings? Well, this is a tuff question. If you dont know, Sammy was adopted by a white family that was living in Samoa. (Where he was born) He was the 12 child born to his biological family and in his adopted family there is 2 brothers and 2 sisters. In my family there is 3 brothers and 2 sisters. He wins by alot!
Who wears the pants? I like to think we both have a leg in.
What's your most embarrassing moment? OH huh, I dont really know how to answer this because I'm such a klutz and stuff that I'm saying stuff embarrassing all day long. I'll have to ask my sister-in-law Angie because she likes to remind me of the embarrassing stuff I say and do.
Where were you 10 years ago? I was 13, almost 14, trying to get thru Jr. High.
What is a little known fact about me? Well, I've been thru a divorce and most people don't know that. I really know what I'm doing this time. (Wait does anyone know what they are doing when they get married?)
Do you have any OCD behaviors? I dont know. I would have to say yes with my shoes. They all have to be matched up and in order. My room can be a mess but never my shoes!
If I could change one thing in my life what would it be? I wish I could have just stayed in Arizona with my best friend Lindsey. She has been my bestest, ever bestest, friend my whole life. I have never found someone that had just as much loyalty to me as I did her. I love you Lindsey!
What makes me tick? Hum, probably Sam. I can't do anything without him. Also my niece and nephew that I nanny. I love them so much. They're my pride and joy and I love watching them learn and grow.
What is my biggest dream? I would say to raise all my kids in the LDS church with great morals. For them to be ambitious, love life and to be the best they can be. I dont have any kids yet, but that would be my biggest dream. Me and my husband would love to have enough money to retire and do fun stuff with our kids and grandkids like my parents do!
Do I have an order of things I have to do in the morning while I get ready? No not anymore. I used to in high school and when I had a real job. Now that I nanny I have to be to my sisters at about 6 am. So no. I throw on a jacket and get my glasses and slippers and I'm out the door!!
Which of your friends blog is your favorite to read? I love reading Sam's cousin Jenni's prego blog and his other cousin Kristi and sister-in-law Kaylene(Their kids are so dang cute. Check out their blog) I check my BFF, Lindsey, in AZ, everyday. She hardly ever updates it though. LOL
What is the stupidest thing I've ever said? Well, let me see, I do this daily. I'll just name a few. I have a hard time speaking and I mix up all my letters. Instead of saying, 'door handle' I've said, 'hoor dandle' and 'coller roaster' instead of 'roller coaster'. Stuff like that. My brother and his wife Angie just egg me on. I've been known to say, "Why do I always have to be the idiot?", when Rich and Angie are making fun of me and calling me an idiot. While riding in a car, I've been squished between my chair and the chair in front of me. It was smashing my glasses to my face and someone rolled down the window to show all the other drivers what was going on. I was just yelling, "My glasses! My glasses!" because I didnt want them to break. One of the guys, in the car next to us, was laughing so hard he had to roll up his window. That's just a peek into my life.
Who is more of a baby when they are sick? Um, I dont think either Sam nor I, we both can handle our own! Since I seriously have the worst immune system ever, I'm sick all the time. Just see previous blogs. I've been sick now for a month and a half straight!
What 5 things would I do if I were a billionaire!??
1. Get out of debt
2. Take a LONG cruise and pay for all my family and friends to come too. I'll hire nannys for them to bring also to watch there kids.
3. Sam and I take our very own vacation to all the hot spots in the world.
4. Buy a plane and a pilot so I can fly where ever I want, whenever I want.
5. Open up a retirement and school fund for my kids and my nieces and nephews.
Three bad habits:
1. I stare! It's probably an uncomfortable stare, but I just like to stare and really remember faces. Since I have a really bad memory, I like to know for sure specific things like their eye color or freckles or their feet, I know I know, I'm weird.
2. I spend too much time on this computer.
3. I take naps daily and I'm not even prego.! I just love my sleep!!!
Five places i've lived:
1. Mesa, Arizona! yay!!!
2. Salt Lake City, Utah (Growing up)
3. Sandy, Utah (With a room mate. Didn't get along so....)
4. Sandy, Utah (By myself and I LOVED IT!!!
5. Salt Lake City, Utah (Married)
Five job's I've had:
1. Honey Baked Ham
2. Training Table
3. Dr. Haupt's Office (A plastic surgeon where I got certified as a Laser Hair Removal Tech)
4. Marriott Rewards (Don't ever ever work there, ever!)
5. Nanny for my sister
5 1/2. Nails (I went to school to do nails, like acrylic nails and pedi's and stuff, but I just did that so I could have a job for extra money when we have kids. I just do it out of my house now, for friends and family, but I may go part-time to a salon for the summer. We'll see!!)

If you got to the end of my tag, then i tag.... Kristi(Sam's cousin), Traci Curtis, Rachel(My sister) and my hubby Sam. Anyone else who wants to can also. Have fun.

8 comments:

*WhitDawg* said...

You are going to Cancun so SOON!!

Also i really love the picture of all the boys in the speedos haahahah!!

love you!

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Sara. This is Marie. You left a comment on my blog saying that we went to Oly together. I think you might have the wrong person. I didn't go to Oly but we may know each other some other way. I am not sure how we would know each other. Anyway, you still have a cute blog!

The Naegle's said...

Ahhh! Such a good post! I love ya too SARA!!! I know that was the SADDEST day of my life when you told me at swim team you were moving from AZ to UT. Totally remember it, so sad. So we need to make a pact to not let 10 more years go by without keeping more in touch. love you my friend!!!

Jess said...

K..cute blog. I loved "getting to know you" and Sam. It is so interesting to me to know this stuff about couples. I will be visiting regularly. Also-you must be doing great things with Rachels kiddos cause my kids love ya too!!

The Thomas Family said...

Okay, I have to admit I found your blog a couple weeks ago and had such a great time looking through it. Before you start getting creaped out. We are Sam's cousins Luke and Jenn Thomas. So, we are not stalkers. We love Sam and must be out of the loop because we didn't even know he got married. Luke and Sam were best of buddies when they were little guys. I guess they used to do some crazy kid stuff together. Anyways, I thinks it's been over 5 years and four kids ago since we've seen Sam. I was so thrilled to see that he met you Sara. You look adorable. You look like quite a catch. I got a kick out of reading your tag. I'm anxious to meet you. We just recently moved back to Atlanta Georgia so we live a ways away but when we make it out to Utah we will have to look you all up. You'll have to tell Sam "Hi" for us and congrats we are so happy for you guys.

Jack said...

Hey, you! Why don't you have ME on your family blogspots? :D

Shelly

allusionism.blogspot.com

Melissa and Allen said...

Hey Sara! I totally remember you... i don't know how we knew each other, but we definitely did. That's crazy that you used to be bf with Jayne. DO you still keep in touch? I love the Wards. Their kids are so dang cute. I didn't know you lived in that ward. What a small world. My parents live in that stake. Well have a good day and happy blogging!
Melissa

Jack said...

Um, you don't have to do this, but tag, you're it!