Sunday, March 1, 2009

MaRcH

Today is the begining of march! I am so excited, it is my birthday, my husbands birthday, my dog's birthday, and best of all, its SPRING!!! That to me means that no more cold weather, (I mean EXTREMELY cold weather) and that it is almost summer, my VERY favorite season. But spring is beautiful, the flowers come out, and you can almost roll down your windows with out getting frozen. Also, at the end of the month we are going to California for a small vacation. I think all together March will be a GrEaT month! so Happy March everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Everyone. I love March too, it means i'm almost finished with school

Amy said...

I love March too...mainly because, like you, I love summer and it gets me excited! And yes, I think your little nephew and his little friend peed on our driveway. We thought it was hilarious!! A car drove by while they were doing their business. It was funny. How did you even find out??

MarkS said...

March is definitely a birthday month. In addition to you Sam and Toa, there's my mom, two brothers, Peggy and her brother Kelly, and Shelly. Must be something about June!