Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to me today. I am 25. Wow, I feel old. And in 6 day's, it will be Sammy's Birthday! Here are some pictures of our together party last night with my friends, and tonight we're having a swimming party with my family so more pictures to come of that.
I just want to say, I have the best group of friends, we get along fabulously and have so much fun together, and since we've all gotten a little older, its kinda hard to hang out as much as we would like, but we are always able to pick up right where we left off. I love you Tonga's and Tiatia's, and Justin Lord! We had so much fun last night doing friend therapy, and it was so fun to be with great friends for my birthday!
This birthday party was at PF Changs in Orem, and it was for me, Sam, Melissa Tonga, And Vao Tiatia. Since our birthday's are about 2 weeks apart from eachother. It was so much fun

Sammy and Sara waiting at the restuarant for everyone to show up. Everyone was on polynesian time!

Birthday Girl

Sammy...he was looking right into the sun

Justin

Vao and Shauna Tiatia

Sila and Melissa Tonga

The birthday couple

The whole gang

3 comments:

The Carlsons said...

Happy Birthday! But let me just tell you....25 is still young!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday.

Eaton Family said...

Yeah happy be lated birthday Sara! It looked like you had a great night out!