Saturday, March 7, 2009

Arizona!!!

Thats right folks. I am finally going on vacation! I can't wait. I am going with my mom and we are going to visit some of our very best friends the Albrights (or Naegle's since my best friend got married) And I can't wait. I haven't been to Arizona for a vacation in about 10 years. I saw my best friend Lindsey about a year ago in may, and that was only for about 4 hours. But now I will be there for about 4 days. I will post pictures when I get back. We leave tomorrow evening. And drive half way, and then arrive on Monday. I am so excited.... But I will miss my hubby. He has been gone travelling since last tuesday, today is his first day home since tuesday, and now I will be leaving. Thats ok tho, cuz distance makes the heart grow fonder. (is that it??) I will also miss my cute doggie Toa. He's had an ear infection for the past week, I think that is my fault. I took him out for a run, and then I hosed him off in our bath/shower, and I may have sprayed the water in his ear, and the poor guy had in infection for like a month before we even figured out why he was so itchy on his head! Poor dog. Its okay, we've gotten him all straighted out.

I can't really think of anything else thats new thats going on at our house. Sam has a sleep test on March 16th because he has really I mean REALLY bad sleep apnea! And he will have to sleep with a machine all night on his face forcing oxygen into his nose all night, so he will breathe enought at night. So we are kinda anxious about that. More info coming when we do that test. Other then that, I will post pictures of my trip to AZ!

1 comments:

Kaylene said...

(((HUGS))) Have fun!