Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Birthday Party

We had a family birthday party for me and Sam. We went to Murray Park and went swimming, then came back to get in the hot tub, and had pizza and cupcakes. That was with my family, and then on Sunday we had a party with Sam's family. We played games, and had my favorite red velvet cake! Here is some picutres... photo's taken by my talented husband Sammy! Love you boo!

Taylor and Uncle Richie


ME!


Some of the Fam


Taylor and his daddy about to get spilled on


ME in the slide


My 5 year old niece Abi is giving me a piggy back ride, and my 5 year old niece Kaylee is giving Beka (17) a piggy back ride!


ME...


ME and Sam blowin out our candles (with Abi and Kaylee)


Now for our party with his family....
US


My cute doggie Toa


It was a fun birthday! Thank you friends and family for spoiling us! WE love you

0 comments: