Saturday, April 4, 2009

California

So we took a girls trip to California to see my paternal Grandmother, who has a condo down there for the winter. And it was in the 75-85 degree range. It was so nice. While we were there, there was a blizzard here. We slept in, layed by the pool for hours, ate whenever we were hungry, didnt answer to anyone, and went to the street fair. We all stayed at my Grandma's condo, which is in a retirement community. So it was quiet, and no kids. It was so much fun. I got a nice starter tan to start off my summer. It was not very fun to come back to a blizzard here. Anyway, here is some pictures
Me, my mom, Rachel, my sister in law Katie and my sister in law Angie all went.

Grandma, Rachel, Me, and Katie


Grandma, Katie and Rachel in the pool


Look at that clear sky!


At the street fair was this cool guitar purse! no I didnt buy it!


Katie and Angie


My new sunglasses!


Sara and Angie, these are golf hats with fake hair on top lol!!!


Layin out by the pool. Angie and Sara


Sara and Rachel at PF Changs for dinner


Sara and Angie with Rachel tryin to be in the picture!


Rachel and Katie... both are pregnant and ate all the food... see pic below


Katie and the empty plates!


Rachel REALLY wants Katies Town dress... she even slept talked about it! lol


Rachel, Katie, and Angie, waiting for lunch... and notice my awesome photography with water comin out of Rachel's head! lol. I didnt even plan that!


Sara and Angie after lunch sittin in the sun!


An old man walked by and said let me take your picture, cuz I was tryin to do it myself. And I said ok. He was like, this is how I get all my camera's! He was way old , and it was kinda funny..


That was our trip. And It was so much fun. I didnt want to come home, I could have stayed there another week. I hate our weather here! But thanks Grandma for letting us come and crash at your place. It was fun, and we are making this a yearly thing!

1 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like a ton of fun and so warm! You look really pretty too. How was traveling with 2 pregnant ladies? :)