Tuesday, November 4, 2008

whats this about

I found this on the KSL website. And it actually scared me, and now I'm thinking I'll go private. I dont want anyone to find out about me or my family. I dont feel threatened now, but what will happen in the future?? Read this little part I found on the website of how people are just pretty  much throwing out information. I post a lot of pictures of my niece and nephew, and of things that are going on in my family, countdowns, and pictures of me and my hubby, things about his work, and stuff like that. ummm yea I pretty much will go private now....  But I am really torn. I love just looking around at people i went to high school with and look at there blogs, or friends of my friends, and see how people scrapbook stuff, and other things people are doing, but this seriously makes me RE-think this whole thing...READ THIS



I would like other people to read this and tell me what they think about this. Does this make you want to go private, or just not post things that are private?? I dunno... But I want this to be like a journal and I dont really want to hold back, so I guess I might have to go private. 

6 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

So that freaks me out! Um, do I go private now too??? Thanks a lot for that! Yeah, sorry we missed Sacrament...I wasn't feeling all that well, and it was just Aden and me at church. Didn't really want to wrestle with him by myself!

Liz said...

I read this on KSL today too. We have been debating about going private for awhile now - watch for my post announcing it soon. Loves!
Liz

MarkS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I don't know now! I think that if you're careful there isn't much to worry about...but I'm going to be extra careful now.

Will Thomas said...

Blogger has plenty of safety features built in to protect yourself before moving to private. I would just be smart and start with small steps to stay safe and if you still feel threatened then slowly step it up instead of just throwing the switch to private.
just my two cents

Unknown said...

I have so many of my friends go private lately. I don't have a google account and so I'm not able to access their blogs any more. I miss being able to view their blogs. Hopefuly if you go private i'll still be able to view your blog. just let me know if you decide to change.