Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving. It is a wonderful time of the year, that you can just sit back and think about all the things you are thankful for. Just to name a few, I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He does so much for our family, and he is just awesome. I am thankful for my mom and dad and siblings. We get together every other sunday, and we have made some special friendships that go beyond being siblings. I thankful that Sam and I both have job's right now. A lot of people are getting layed off but we both have our jobs. I'm thankful for my sister Rachel who is my employer. That she has a job, and she can pay me! Also because I have the best job. I absolutely love my niece and nephew, and the one she has comin on the way!!! I am thankful for our pet Toa. He has brought so much love and happiness into our little family. I am thankful for Sam's son Omini in our lives again. Its great to see how much he has grown and how fun he is. 

We had our Thanksgiving last sunday, along with my dad's birthday, (even tho my dad's birthday was yesterday) and it was fun to be around the family, and hear what they are all thankful for. So today, we are actually headed down to Las Vegas for an adult trip. No kids allowed. So we'll be sleepin in and stayin up late! And going to my little sisters soccer games in between! But we are excited to get out of town. 
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. And tell your spouse or family how thankful you are for them! I am also thankful for all of you reading my blog, that means that we are friends and family. And I love and appreciate all that you guys do for me and my family. Love you all!!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hope you had a great time in "Sin City"...hope your sis won a few games too!