Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight!!

Does anyone know if you should buy tickets ahead of time or just show up the movie theater earlier in the day to buy tickets?? Anyway, I am so excited for it! I can't wait to go to the movie. All of you Twilight fans, I have the song from the book, the song Edward made up for her on the piano. Scroll to the bottom of my blog and look up my songs, it is the last one. I just downloaded it. I personally love it, and I think that it fits exactly right. Tell me what you think!?! 

6 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

Love it!!! Can't wait for the movie! :)

Chris and Annalisa said...

Totally go buy tickets early! A lot of the opening night showings (and midnight showings the night before) are already sold out!!!

The Thomas Family said...

My sister already has her ticket purchased along with a dozen of her friends. I guess they are already selling out.
Can you believe the day is almost here? I can't. It feels like I've been hearing about the movie for a good year now and I'm not even a "Twilighter". Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Sara I miss you How are you so we need to get together K

Ashley said...

Hey did you know that the actor who is playing Edward Cullen actually wrote that song? He is awesome at the piano in real life too!

Kaylene said...

I'm going with Ryan, I totally feel like he's humoring me, LOL! But he says he wants to go, and Shelly's going to stay over with the boys, and Obviously Kevin and Nate will be busy back here in Texas. It'll be a very tired Friday, I hope it's worth it. The song gives me chills!