Thursday, August 28, 2008

Working Out

So, me and my sister-in-law Angie are working out together. I would like to lose 20 pounds and she just wants to tone up. I have been working out alone for like 3 weeks, and now that I have a partner, we go to the gym on mon, wed, and fri afternoons. And I have already lost 1 pound. I know that isnt much, but for me, it is huge. I have never been a big "working out person" okay, to tell you the truth, I never have worked out, I just always had a high metabolism. But now, my body is changing and I've gained some weight around the middle! I am now not gaining anymore, i am just mainting my weight, and hopefully loosing some! I am so excited to be doing this on my own. It feels great!

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Good for you, Sara!! My working out is walking a few miles in the morning with Karen, Kaylene's mom. That's one of the reasons I like working at night. Too, it's so much easier with someone else. Have fun!

Unknown said...

Wow...I love your motivation. I so need to work out too. It's just that if I wanted to do a real workout free of kids, I'd have to do it like at 4:30 in the morning. Maybe someday my life will slow down but I'll probally be hitting 300 by the time that roles around. Until then I'll just read about your workouts. Hey we are coming to the reunion today. Hope to see you there.

Jenny said...

That is awesome Sara! I work out alot and I still have flab :(

I still think ya look great but working out makes you feel so much better!

Sandy said...

Ii think you look GREAT!! But you can keep working out if you want to. I just walk all day.

Jess said...

Good for you. It is so much nicer and easier to stay with it when you have a buddy. I have been running 4 times a week and still have yet to lose any weight, but at least I stopped gaining! I wish I would have started before I had kiddos like you! Great job.

Liz said...

I put them in envelopes with stamps - I didn't have to though -I could have just mailed it like a post card which is a lot cheaper. Hope that answers your question.

MarkS said...

I'm impressed! Playing volleyball and wiffle ball at the reunion was about as much exercise as I've gottn in quite a while.

MarkS said...

By the way, thanks for that HowManyOfMe link--503 of me in the US, what a hoot! And my first name is the 18th most popular, that seems about right.