Friday, August 22, 2008

Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. We got married a year ago today. I just want to tell my husband how much I love him, and he is the best husband ever! We have had so many fun times this last year with honeymoons, to transports, to seeing old friends in Arizona, to going to aunts and uncles homes and getting to know them better, and visiting brothers in another state for baby blessings, to just being home in bed laughing. He is always makin me laugh, and he cooks great food, and he tells me everyday how beautiful I am, and how much he loves me. He is the greatest.


As you can see we had a very beautiful day. I loved every moment, and thank you to all the guests that came and those of you from out of town, it was a very special day for us. It has been magic ever since we got married. Here is to many, many, many more!!!

10 comments:

Dalpal said...

Great way to celebrate your magical marriage all over again! Have an amazing day!

Love you two, Mom@

Kaylene said...

Looks like Dallin was still logged in when Mom commented.

Congratulations one year down, millions to go. ;)

Amber said...

I am truly happy for you guys. I am even happier that Omini has such a great second mom! Thanks for loving him like ya do!

WhitneyLou said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations. I love your wedding dress and all your pictures.

Heather and Eric said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You look beautiful in those pics!

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary to you
Happy Anniversary to you
Happy Anniversary, dear S and S
Happy Anniversary to you two!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Congrats! it sure goes by fast huh? We are a year and half and I just can't believe it! I swear it was just yesterdaythat we got married. I hope you have a great 2nd year!

MarkS said...

Congratulations! Year one of eternity together!

Mrs. Lisonbee said...

Such a fancy and fun blog! Actually Terry was home from work today and had some time to check out a few blogs. So he told me that I ought to take a look at yours. I love it! I can say that I know the spot you were standing for your "Right after snorkeling" photo and the pink lifejacket photo. We were at Xacaret last November. So fun!