Thursday, August 7, 2008

what was i doing!

so sam just read the blog, and he said that no one will want to read my blog because it seems like i am just complaining. HUH, i was not. I was just saying how my life was. Just really crazy! Well here is an uplifting blog! I just got my divorce letter from my x husband, so now sam and I are just having temple prep classes while my divorce goes thru. Then we too will be sealed in the temple. How exciting is that. So we will have to keep of you posted so you know when to come. That and..... Sam finally passed all his tests to get into the sheriff's office. He had to do a physical test, a reading writting test, and then a test and answer questions in front of 4 people and if he passed all that, then he can apply for a job in the sheriff's office. HE PASSED!!! so now we are just in the process of applying for jobs! We are so excited for him to start this career in his life. What a great guy! I am so impressed and happy for him and these choices in his life he is making. i love my husband so much. Way to go babe!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on everything. Good luck with classes and looking for a job.

Suzanne said...

Yeah...happy dance! The job future new is great, but the Temple news is even better! Congrats Sam...now, go find a job!

Kaylene said...

You're Fine! YIPPEE SAM!!! Can you move here now??? :P

WhitneyLou said...

Go Sammy! I am so happy for your temple news, that is great. Thanks for coming last night, Joe was sad he missed you guys!

Jenny said...

Congrats Sam!

So Sara Michelle...I have not updated my blog for two reasons, one I have been super busy trying to find a job and second is my life is just really boring! Also my camera is in the shop :( boo!!!

I am way excited about you two going through the temple ;) I cant wait til I get to go too!

luv ya! Call me so we can hang again!!