Friday, August 15, 2008

Lagoon

So yesterday Sam, Omini, and I went to Lagoon. We wanted to take Omini there before he started school back up. Omini had so much fun, he was running from ride to ride, and let me tell you how NOT busy it was on a random thursday day! I mean there was lines becuase next week is the last week it is open all week, then it will just switch to weekends. I didnt take any pictures of us, I forgot my camera! But we went on spider a few times, and wicked a few times, and we went on rocket, and samuri and we even spent some time at lagoona beach! We went with a lot of family, we met up with Richie and Angie, and Spencer and Beka came for a bit, and Mom and Katie and Abi and Jack came and we brought Kaylee and Omini and Sam and Me. It was so fun to see everyone around the park and go on rides with everyone. Omini is getting used to the family and he is just admiring uncle spencer more and more everyday! It is so cute, because Spencer can see how alike that they were, when Spencer was Omini's age. He is so patient with Omini it just melts my heart. But we ended up having a lot of fun, and we were so worn out by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Wanna take my boys to Lagoon? LOL :P I know you said you'd start a ticker, but I forgot! 5 weeks TOMORROW!!!!! Yippeeeeeee! I'm SO excited! AND it's 4 days till your anniversary!!!! I hope you guys make some great plans!

Peggy said...

Sara,

Your Lagoon day took me back to 1982 when we took the kids to the Tivoli in Copenhagen. They all ran from ride to ride together. We ate MORE junk food that day! Fun times!

Happy days for Omini!