Saturday, August 2, 2008

Winding Down

So this week has been so crazy! Here I sit on a Saturday night, with the kids I'm watching, my husband, and my step son Omini. I'm watching them play some video game and I am finally getting a chance to relax! I have been running like a chicken with my head cut off. We had the ward camp out last night, and Sam and Omi went for alone time. I stayed here with the two boys and man did they stay up late. We woke up really early and we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon for a breakfast with the ward. After breakfast we went for a hike. The hike started at about 9. Um hello, who hikes that early, especially me! Plus we all know how I do hiking, thats how I broke my ankle. So again here I sit watching these boys and I am so relaxed and have no desire right now to have kids anymore. :) This has been some birth control but it is almost over and now we have some extra money. YAY. I have been reading the Breaking Dawn book, which I only have about 100 pages left, and its not as good as i had hoped. I feel like I have to keep reading to keep up with everyone else. Well, I think that everyone is behind me since I started early. So hurry up people so we can talk about it. Well that's all for now!

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

I'm WAY behind you. Like I have Twilight and the second one, but haven't even cracked them... I know Bad Kaylene... :P

OH no!!! I need nieces that I can buy bows for!!! Get over it! They don't get to be 14 for 14 years!!!! ;)

WhitneyLou said...

I can't believe that you had all of this going on and you didn't even call for reinforcements. How was the weekend with Omini? Well, Love ya and hope to see you soon.

WhitneyLou said...

You are part of the family!!! I can't wait to see you at the wedding, and we need to spend more time together. We will be gone for a week to visit Joe's family and after that we need to BBQ. Love ya Girl!