Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SUpeRBowL SuNdAy!!!

If you know my husband very well, you know that Sam lives for football. Whether he is playing, or college games, or NFL, or a pick up game in the rain. ALL OF IT. He can talk about it forever. So of course, superbowl sunday is like the best day ever for him. Its a party all for football! So I had gone shopping for so much food to make. There was foot-long sandwhiches, there were chicken tenders, there was bean dip and drinks. Plus a lot more. Just look below. Sam is usually a Steeler's fan, (also they are kinda our name sake) and he has loved them forever. And I am originally from Mesa Arizona, and so I had to go for the Cardinals. And sam actually decided to go for the underdogs. He mostly just hoped for a REALLY good game. Which you all can agree, it was a very good game. Anyway, We are sad the Cards lost, but really happy the Steeler's won! Here is some pictures.
Spencer, Richie and Angie


Beka and Jeff with Sam in the background


Sam watching REALLY intently


Food!



Our puppy Toa

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

that is a ton of food!!! looks yummy though!

Jenny said...

Sara Steele!

I have text you a bazillion times and I get no answer, I even invited you to lunch today!!!

What the hell, we have lots to chat about!

MarkS said...

What was Toa happiest about? Lots of people, lots of food, or the Steelers winning?

Yeah, I can get that intent watching a game too!