Friday, October 3, 2008

Football game 2!

I have never been to so many games in a row! I just went to my second game. Our friend Toby didn't get to play, because he was there hurt, but he gave us family tickets. It was so much fun. We were about 50th yard line, but like the 50th row up! It was far up, but we could see everything. It was awesome weather, and only started to sprinkle for 5 min at the end. but no body cared becuase hello did you see the score!!! it was awesome! This is a pic of everyone flooding the field! It was such a crazy game, and so much fun.


And this is us so happy at the end. about 5 min before the game ended, we really thought that the game was over with a loss for us, then they just busted it out in the last two mins! it was so crazy and so much fun! I loved it.

1 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

cute family picture at the top. I like all the red!