Saturday, October 4, 2008

October!

I love October. It is my favorite month. I love the fall, I love the leaves turning colors, and the leaves falling, and I love dressing up. Every year I have a Halloween party with my family, they have to dress up and we have lots of fun. I love the Trick-Or-Treaters and what they are all dressed up as. The old scary movies are so fun to watch on TV, I just love everything about this month. Ususally we go down and see the witches at Gardner Village, and go on a carriage ride with a witch. I can't wait to do that. I just love this month!!!

5 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

You should have called me to go to the movie! Jayne babysits for us, so we don't have to worry about that. Next time for sure...The only problem is that Ken works at night, so he is usually not available unless it is on the weekends (well, Saturday). But let's get together sometime. That would be fun! Thanks for thinking of us. Today went really well!!!

The Naegle's said...

Hi :) umm... i lost your email.... dont know how, i accidently deleted my whole inbox... anywho... can you text it to me pretty please!! thx. Todays Champs first birthday! time flies. miss you!

Anonymous said...

Sara that is a cute picture of you guys so do I get to bring Dakota in her tootsie roll costume to see you. We moved back to an apartment for now cause the old house is getting tore down dang it but I can't complain it was nice while it lasted.

The Naegle's said...

i wanna come visit...... !!!!!!!!

Kaylene said...

You know I'm not usually a big fan of October, but I'm realyl enjoying it this time. :) How you doing?