Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Here's a little survey about my 2008...

Kissed someone new?
Nope. I only kiss Sam (and sometimes my nephews and nieces)

Done something you've regretted?
Hmmm...yea didn't pay my car off

Lost someone?
yes, 3 people actually. ( my very good childhood friend heather, my neighbor Lindsey, And my dear sweet grandmother)

Tripped over a coffee table?
Uh, hello. you know me, of course i did. Prolly more then once too

Came close to losing your life?
No, but I felt like I was going to when I fell off the cliff in lake powell and broke my ankle!!

Read a great book?
I read the Twilight series, and a series called fishers of men (its an LDS series)

Grow apart from anyone?
Yes...sadly

Did you change at all this year?
Yes, I became a smother, and got fatter, lost some of the weight and now here i am!

Did you get your hair cut?
YES! And I love it, and wish it wouldnt grow so fast!

Were you in school?
No-

Did you get good grades?
N/A

Did you have a job?
Yea!

Did you own a car?
Well, I don't own a car, but I have one that I make payments on. :)

Did you move at all?
No!

Would you change anything about yourself now?
UM, YES! I'm gonna work on that in 2009 baby!

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
I know it will!

Any big plans for 2009?
shhhh, not telling

What did you love the most about 2008?
Settling in with my new little family

What did you not like about 2008?
The Economy, and the gas prices!



On that note! Happy New year. So far this new years has been great. Sam got to drive for 27 hours over to Lousiana for the Sugar bowl, and watched them totally kill Alabama.

Goals accomplished/dreams acheived.
~If you know who we are, then you know the BIG thing that happened to us.
~We got to meet and start being with Omini. That has been fun and challenging all at the same time!
~read 50 (+) books cover to cover!
~went to all the home Utah Utes football games! (and sometimes ended up on the field!!)

Some goals and dreams I would like to try to accomplish this next year
~Read the book of mormon cover to cover with my husband
~Attend the Utah temples once a month
~ read 50 more books
~and anything else I deem possible!

1 comments:

MarkS said...

What a great 2008, and outstanding goals for 2009! You must read like lightning to get to 50 books in one year--what's your secret?