Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures

Here is some of the pictures I promised from the Utah football game in Lousiana

The looooooong drive

Dinner before the game

Kick off

Celebrating one of the touchdown's

Just some pictures, I dont know the order, here they are tho






This is in the 4th quarter, when the Bama fans just knew they werent going to win, so they left.



Bourbon street after the game



The 27 hour drive home. It was a very long drive


When they got home, this is when the whole ordeal is over


K so I can't get sam to blog about the trip, So if you want to see the account of everything, just look here It is from the words of my brother in law Jeff who drove with Sam.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I really cant understand why you would not have wanted to go...lol! It looked like they had a blast :) lets you and I go on a trip! not a 27 hour one but maybe a half hour to go get a massage or something :)

MarkS said...

At least the results of the game made the 54 hours on the road worth it! How long was Sam stuck in a sitting position after that long ride?