Saturday, December 6, 2008

Festival of Tree's

So yesterday (friday) me, my mom, my sister rachel, and my niece Kaylee went to see the festival of tree's. I love going to see all the tree's, and the different kinds that people make up. There is always some beautiful tree's, and it is just so fun to be there. This year, they even had a few Twilight tree's! Lol! So of course I had to take some pictures of it. And there was even ginger bread houses, and of course in Utah, someone had to do the temple, and then there was also twilight houses. And a huge castle, take a look!

This one is made out of glass!


Cute Gingerbread tree...


Twilight Tree 1... sorry kinda blurry, I was trying to snap a pic in a hurry before someone got in my way, cuz it was so crowded. Wait it is every year!


This is the Cullen Christmas tree, this one acutally made it in the news here! lol
sorry, its blury too, people were pushing to see this tree...


That's all the tree's I took, and here are some pic's of the Gingerbread houses...

This is supposed to be a twilight house...


Take a look at this huge castle!!


This is one I took for sam, his idea of Christmas!


The SLC temple!


This one is supposed to be downtown NYC Times square, notice the twilight poster on the side of that building!! LOL

0 comments: