Monday, September 29, 2008

My hubby

I saw this on my cousin Liz's blog and I thought I would like to do it too. I always find myself just staring at sam, I always tell him that I have his whole face memorized. Every freckle, every wrinkle, every hair. It is sort of an inside joke betweeen me and sam, and my family just laughes, but I tell him I love him so much I want to take out one of his bicep muscles and keep it in a jar next to my bed and pet it at night, or I love him so much I want to take a vile of his blood and wear it around my neck (like angelina Jolie). Its just jokes, and kinda gruesome, But I do, I love my husband so much I could just sqeeze him to death!!!

1. Where did we meet? Well, the first time, we met at chili's with our friends who were tryin to get us together.

2. How long did you date before you were married? lets see, I think I met him in may, but then we didnt talk again till end of July 2006. So if you count from our dinner in May, a year and 3 months

3. How long have you been married? We got married on Aug 22, 2007, and we are currently working out a date for when we are getting sealed!

4. What does he do that surprises you? oh huh, he always surprises me. He brings me gifts home from his transports, or sends me texts just sayin he's thinking of me.

5. What is your favorite feature about him? Haha, he always laughs at me, but I think its his nose! I love his cute poly nose!!

6. What is your favorite quality about him? I would have to say his sense of humor. He can always make me laugh, and I love laughin!

7. What is his nickname for you? Babe, or hon!

8. What is his favorite color? Lets see, its red, and carolina blue! and sometimes black

9. What is his favorite food? Anything, and I mean ANYTHING poly food!!

10. What is his favorite sport?oh, thats so easy, it would definately be football. But he also loves baseball and softball. And golf!!

11. Who said I love you first? We didnt say I love you for a while, we used to just say alofa, which means love in Samoan. Then just one night he said I love you to me!

12. When and where was your first kiss? OH, that, well, it was at Michelle and Jonathans house on the couch, we were up talking late and who knows where those two went, and he just came and kissed me!

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love movies, or going out to eat. And doing fun stuff, like boating, and mini golf and especially Utah football games!
14. How many kids and what ages? well one for him but a step for me, he is 11.

15. Does he have any hidden talents? He can play the piano really well, and he sings really well. He can tune any instrument, I think he has very good pitch, because he just can hear it, and say that its off tune.

16. How old is he? uhh, should I really say?? 31.

17. What kind of music does he like? oh wow, if you know my hubby at all you will know this, it is definately reggae. That is all his plays in the car, sometimes I can get him to switch it up and play hip hop or stuff on the radio, but its mostly CD's his friends make him.

18. What do you admire about him? He is a really hard worker at what he does. He loves to help people in anyway, if your his friend, your his friend for life.

19. What is his favorite past time? football, and South Carolina!

20. Is he going to read this? If I tell him I posted he will!

Love you honey!

2 comments:

The Gentry Family said...

I'm so glad I found you too! Let's hang out sometime. I think we could find something fun to do...maybe a chick flick or something??? :)

MarkS said...

Great list! Oughta be a regular requirement for couples to go over these lists for each other, helps us remember what brought us together and should keep us together.