Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged by my cousin Kristi. So here goes....
The Rules: Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

#1. I love, LOVE blogging. I am always on the computer checking if someone has commented, or if someone posted something new.

#2. I have a guilty pleasure of watching The Hills, on MTV. I am watching every episode, and I watch them over and over. I love the stupid gossip they talk about and all the back stabbing. They think there problems are so big!


3. I like watching football with my hunky hubby! I am a big fan of the Utes! And not so much of BYU. We love the Carolina Panthers, and of course Polamalu of the STEELERS!!!!


#4. I love reading the smutty magazines. I have a weekly subscription to US weekly. It is my favorite Magazine, then people. But my grandma has a subscription to that one, so unless I am desperate I will wait for her to give it to me when she's done. Along with that, I love knowing what is going on in the celeb world. I love knowing who is dating who, and who is cheating on who, and who is giving birth, and so on. I even will check up on People.com once in a while too.

#5. I love looking at homes for sale. We are in no way able to buy one right now with what is going on, but I love looking on line, and looking in better homes and gardens to see how I can decorate my house. I have all my colors picked out for all the rooms, even for the rooms for the kids we are going to have. I know, and we're not even pregnant. But I love looking for furniture, and for cribs, and beds, dressers, and kitchen appliances, and couches, and color scheme's.


#6. I love scrapbooking. I do it online, I do it with paper, I scrapbook everything. Holiday's, birthdays, a get together, or just cute picutres of me and sam. See some of these random examples. I love doing it now that I've found a cute website to do it. ( I use scrapblog.com)





Okay enough about me. I tag the following.... Kaylene, Rachel, Lindsey (in AZ), Jenny Smith, Amy Hanson, and Whitney Mapson! You all get to do this now!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara I miss you when are we going to hang out you need to see my little cute butt

Unknown said...

I love the HIlls too and I don't even know why. I end up after every episode asking myself why I even watch. I am hooked and so we totally need an all day Hills marathon.

Amy said...

i really liked that tag...i came up with too many insignifican quirks about me. i wonder what that means? Anyway, I'm all about gossip magazines, and house hunting, oh yeah, and blogging.

Heather and Eric said...

I like almost all of those things as well... except the Hills. Hope you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

James loves looking at houses for sale online all the time. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night and find him looking at houses. And before i can convince him to come back to bed he has to show me like eight different houses he had found.

The Gentry Family said...

Hi Sara,
I stumbled across your blog from Lauren Lehman's...anyway, just thought I would say hello! We have so much in common, its kinda crazy! :) I LOVE the Hills!

Jenni said...

Hahahaha I watch The Hills too! I'm addicted. I watch it online so every Monday night I'm on here catching up on the gossip. Hate Spencer and wish he would get a job and a life.LOL